Saturday, August 20, 2011

Magnesium

Muscles need magnesium so I've been told many times. It helps relieves cramps and restore tight, over worked muscles. I've posted about this product before but it is one supplement that really works for me. Ultra muscleze is on top of my packing list. I'm taking two kinds with me. The regular which I usually take at night to help me sleep and the energy. I won't need any help falling asleep in LA but who knows. I'll have major jet legged so I might just need something extra to calm me down and knock me out whilst working on my knackered muscles. I can definitely see the Energy version coming in very handy. It is an over the counter product here in Australia and I have no idea where to get it in the States so I'm packing it. At this rate I'll have a bag full of supplements and not much else.


No comments:

Post a Comment