Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I want to be a part of it...

....New York, New York!!! 

NYC is on my bucket list for sure. I've not yet ventured to the East coast of the States and there are so many reasons to and so many friends to visit. *Waves at Johanna & Ilana* It's just so far away...

Tomorrow is the Summer Solstice. To mark the occasion there is a MASSIVE yoga event happening in Times Square. Bikram's wife Rajashree is teaching a Bikram class at 12:30pm. Sounds like the heat in NYC tomorrow will be sticky so perfect conditions for some out door Bikraming. I can't say how much I'd love to take this class. It'll be awesome, and it's free. Well jell I tell you. If you are in NYC do not miss this. Raj is an amazing teacher and to practice out doors with hundreds, possibly thousands of people would be mind blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment