Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bon Voyage dear friend

May saw me waving goodbye to my dear friend and fellow Fall 11 TT buddy Jasmine. Her husbands job in the Singapore Air Force required them to leave Australia and move to France. 

I was so shocked, gutted and sad when Jas told me she was leaving. I knew it would happen at some point, it's a huge part of being a forces wife but not so soon. We shared so much together and supported each other pre & post TT. A true, solid friendship has been formed. I loved taking Jas's class, watching her grow & flourish into the most amazing, caring and devoted teacher. Her classes had me smiling, even in Full Locust! She always had sweet but constructive feedback for my classes. "Stay true to yourself," being my favorite. It is so easy to be 'molded' or 'influenced' into being something your not.

We got to share a private goodbye together after one of my Saturday morning classes over full English breakfast in Joondalup. I know our paths will cross at some point in the future. After all France is a mere short hop on Easy Jet from the UK. We might even be able to coordinate a Lux Yoga retreat in as well ;-)

Friends :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment