Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spring training 2012

Just a quick side note for anyone thinking of going to Spring training next year. 
It is here at the Radisson again in LA. Get the ball rolling NOW. Talk to your director. Don’t get offended if they advise you to wait till the next session, trust them they know what they’re talking about. 

I won’t lie this is tough. My experience has been very personal to me. I might make it sound breezy but its not. I learned a lot of dialogue BEFORE I came and I have an amazing mentoring studio. My roomie is amazing (most of the drama is room mate related). My new friends are fabulous (literally xoxox) I’d hate for anyone to come here and struggle more than they have to.

On the flip side, this is an AWESOME place to be, I’m loving it, once in a lifetime stuff, even when I’m left for dead in class just being here is a blessing & focusing on the goal keeps me going. Deep in your heart if this is what you want to do, then just do it. You will find your path, find the money and it will make you stronger. Those who struggle the most will become the best teachers as they have had to flight for it. Sign up soon, get the dialogue and LEARN IT. If you love this yoga then that's more than enough to get you through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment